Harker 7th Grade Expedition
Southwestern US Parks 2022
Custom Educational Program
Guaranteed Refund Program
6-Day Program: Southwest National Parks
Oct. 16 (Sunday) – Oct. 21 (Friday), 2022
Student Quad Occupancy: $1,900 per person
Registration Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Hiking the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and many others
- Learning Native American cultural customs and traditions from Navajo peoples
- Jeep rides exploring Monument Valley
- Astronomy Program studying the stars at Bryce Canyon
- The Annual 7th Grade Harker Student Talent Show
…and much more!
View and Download Your Itinerary
*Your itinerary will evolve as the trip nears and more appointments are confirmed. The itinerary of visits to non-scheduled sites will likely change before and even during your trip. The above link will always provide you with the latest version of the itinerary as it develops.
- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Round-trip air between departure city (San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland) and destination city (Phoenix, AZ & Return from Las Vegas, NV)
- All airline baggage fees (1 checked bag per person roundtrip)
- Motor coach transportation with driver and all transfers (6 days)
- Full-time professional Academic Expeditions tour educator per motor coach
- Premium accommodations – Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff, AZ (1 night); Goulding’s Lodge Monument Valley, UT (2 nights); Ruby’s Best Western, UT (2 nights)
- Private hotel nighttime security (5 nights)
- Entrance fees to all program sites and activities including Red Rocks State Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Mystery Valley, UT Tribal Park, Moonlight Springs Ranch, Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Dark Ranger Telescope Tours, Zion National Park
- All meals (5 breakfast, 6 lunch, 6 dinner)
- All taxes & gratuities (tour leader and driver included)
- Custom designed itinerary
- Custom designed student learning journal
- All supplemental guiding services
- 24-hour emergency access number
- Personalized laser imprinted name badges, luggage tags, and lanyards
- Custom designed water bottles
- Comprehensive Accident, Medical, Liability, and Travel Protection/Cancellation/Interruption Insurance refunding 100% for specific covered reasons, or 75% (if cancelled over 48 hours before) for any non-covered reasons
Hannah Feldberg-Dubin, Seasonal Program Director
Contact: Email Hannah
Hannah Feldberg-Dubin’s early experiences at summer camp and involved in youth leadership opportunities led her to become the group facilitator and organizational consultant she is today. Hannah earned a Bachelor of Recreation Management at Acadia University and her Master’s in Leisure Studies at the University of Waterloo. In her master’s thesis titled “S’more Than Just Fun and Games”, she focused on understanding Positive Youth Development, Optimal Learning, Youth Programming, Experiential Education, and Knowledge Transfer exploring the impact of informal education programs. Hannah brings 15 years of design experience to creating the intentional travel opportunities we offer the groups she works with. When Hannah isn’ planning engaging trip programming with us, she’s either running a facilitation consulting firm, The Group Forward, or is running after her two young boys in Brooklyn, NY.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because we care. It’s as simple as that. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and value is the heart of who we are and what we stand for. The level of personalized attention we provide for our groups sets us apart in this industry and is the number one reason why our schools return year after year. Read more on our Why Travel With Us page.
Safety is our highest priority. We work only with the highest quality vendors and will not run a trip if we feel the safety of our clients and guides is compromised. From full-time staff & logistical support, to 24-hr emergency phone access for all travelers, we’ve got you covered. Read more on our Standard Tour Features page.
We understand that circumstances can change. We always attempt to work with our clients individually and find the best solutions for each situation. All details regarding our cancellation terms or substitution are outlined in the Terms and Conditions when registering for your trip online. Travel insurance, if included or purchased as an add-on, covers trip cancellation for legitimate emergencies and interruptions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.