– Hop on a boat cruise to discover the systems of rivers and canals that constitute the Chicago River while learning about the history and architecture of the unmistakable Chicago skyline.
– Dive in for unforgettable encounters with belugas, stingrays, sea otters and so many more animals from aquatic environments around the world at the Shedd Aquarium, one of the world’s largest indoor aquariums.
– Experience the Museum of Science and Industry one of the largest science museums in the world with a myriad of hands-on exhibits designed to spark scientific inquiry and creativity.
– Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in North America. Get the chance to meet more than 200 different species of animals – many of which are rare and endangered.
– Taste Chicago’s Famous Deep Dish Pizza.
– Your visit won’t be complete without seeing your reflection in the famous “Bean”, the monumental structure in Chicago’s Millennium Park, home to 25 acres of beautiful landscape, architecture and public art.