- See the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
- Stop to take a picture at the most notable symbol of the presidency, the White House.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Institution on the National Mall, such as the Natural History Museum, the National Air and Space Museum, and the American History Museum.
- Follow the events of Lincoln’s assassination at Ford’s Theatre.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see monuments: Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial to name a few.
- Dine, dance and experience DC from a new perspective with a cruise on the Potomac river.
- Explore Monticello, Thomas Jefferson’s house and plantation.