- Explore the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Museums on the National Mall, such as the Natural History Museum, the National Air and Space Museum, and the American History Museum.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see memorials: Lincoln, Jefferson, World War II, Martin Luther King Jr., and 9/11 Pentagon Memorial to name a few.
- Visit the Gettysburg Battlefield and follow the events during the three dramatic days in July 1863.