- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Premium hotel accommodations
- Entrance fees to all program sites and day/evening activities as listed on the itinerary
- Full-time professional Academic Expeditions tour educator
- All supplemental guiding services
- All breakfast and dinners.
- All taxes
- All gratuities (tour leader included, additional gratuity for exceptional service is always appreciated)
- 24 Hour emergency access number
- Personalized name badges with lanyards
- Travel Protection Plan providing coverage for Cancellation, Interruption, Missed Connection, Travel Delay, Accident & Sickness Medical Expense, Evacuation, and Baggage Loss/Delay
- Option to add Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage to your insurance plan and enroll in our Guaranteed Refund Program – cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% of nonrefundable payments or deposits paid to Academic Expeditions, less any refunds provided
*For full details about the travel protection we offer, visit our Insurance page.
- Transportation on first and last days of tour
Adrian DaSilva, Program Director & Guide
Contact: Email Adrian / c: +1 917-525-9066
Adrian was born and raised in Hong Kong. With a BSEE and an MBA, he spent time working as a software engineer in Silicon Valley. In between software jobs, he spent 2 years traveling around the US and the world, and that love of travel eventually led him to becoming a tour guide. In addition to being ITMI certified, and having both a DC and NYC guide license, he also speaks 3 languages. His travel experiences on tour include the Eastern Seaboard, the National Parks, the Western US, and Canada. In his spare time, you’ll find him helping out at his parish church, hiking, reading, and looking for the best places for ice cream, chocolate, candy, and bubble tea!