- Discover Jamestown Settlement and the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown in person.
- Experience colonial life first-hand at Colonial Williamsburg.
Explore the Nation’s Capital: see the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress; stop to take a picture at the White House; pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery; visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha
- Washington’s beautiful home and plantation; nourish your knowledge through the exhibits of the Smithsonian Institution on the National Mall; visit the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a living memorial to the Holocaust; marvel at D.C.’s must-see monuments.
- Discover Philadelphia: see the Liberty Bell, climb the Rocky Steps, visit the Independence Hall, the Museum of the American Revolution.
- Have a taste of the Big Apple: take in the views of the Manhattan Skyline from the One World Trade Observatory; visit the Statue of Liberty &Ellis Island, the two great symbols of America as the land of opportunity and freedom; marvel at the bright lights of Times Square; stroll through
the alleys of the green heart of Manhattan, Central Park; make a reverent visit at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum; experience the excitement of seeing a Broadway show.
- See Boston by land & water with Boston Duck Tours; walk the Freedom Trail; visit Lexington and Concord, the home of the American Revolution; tour Fenway Park, the home of the Red Sox