- Explore the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
Stop to take a picture at the most notable symbol of the presidency, the White House.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Institution on the National Mall, with visits to the Natural History Museum, American History Museum, and Air & Space Museum.
- Experience the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a living memorial to the Holocaust.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see memorials: Lincoln, Jefferson, World War II, Martin Luther King Jr., and Iwo Jima to name a few.
- Get up close and personal with your favorite famous wax figures at Madame Tussauds.
- Enjoy a fun night of bowling & arcade games at Bowlmor Lanes.