- Visit Charlottesville, Virginia on the cusp of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Step inside Thomas Jefferson’s unique home, “Monticello”, and see his mix of old world tastes and curiosity for new world expansion to the West. See his post-presidency endeavor in the foundation and design of the University of Virginia.
- Explore the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Institution on the National Mall, with visits to the Natural History Museum, the American History Museum, and the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
- Experience the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a living memorial to the Holocaust.
- See the largest collection of international espionage artifacts ever placed on public display at the International Spy Museum.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see monuments: Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial to name a few.