- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Round Trip air between departure city and destination cities
- Roundtrip transfers between school and airport (LAX)
- Deluxe motor coach transportation with driver and all transfers
- Premium hotel accommodations
- Private professional hotel night time security
- Custom designed itinerary
- Entrance fees to all program sites and day/evening activities as listed on the itinerary
- Full-time professional Academic Expeditions tour educator per motor coach
- All supplemental guiding services
- All Meals
- All taxes
- All gratuities (tour leader and driver included)
- 24 Hour emergency access number
- Personalized laser engraved luggage tags and name badges with lanyards
- Premium embroidered backpack
- Travel Protection Plan providing coverage for Cancellation, Interruption, Missed Connection, Travel Delay, Accident & Sickness Medical Expense, Evacuation, and Baggage Loss/Delay
- Option to add Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage to your insurance plan and enroll in our Guaranteed Refund Program – cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% of nonrefundable payments or deposits paid to Academic Expeditions, less any refunds provided
*For full details about the travel protection we offer, visit our Insurance page.
Guaranteed Refund Program
When registering for the trip, you have the opportunity to enroll in our Guaranteed Refund Program (GRP) by selecting the additional CFAR coverage at a nominal nonrefundable premium of $35 per traveler. Opting in is the best thing you can do to protect your investment.
The number one question families ask us these days is “How much refund will I receive if needing to cancel, and how can I be guaranteed the maximum refund?” In response, we created the Guaranteed Refund Program (GRP) so that you can remain confident that your investment is protected even if plans change.
For specific details on this program please visit our Guaranteed Refund Program page. If you want to see the estimated nonrefundable amounts based on your trip cost, refer to the St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School 2022 GRP document.
- Souvenirs 🙂
Tracy Roderick, Program Director
Contact: Email Tracy / c: +1 917.608.3745
Tracy was born in Washington, DC and now resides in quiet Chesapeake Beach, Maryland which is just a short drive to our nation’s capital. Tracy started out in the group travel industry right out of high school by working at her family-owned motor coach company. Working her way up the ladder she became the operations manager and after 22 years she decided to pursue her love of Washington and American history by becoming a DC tour guide. She loves sharing her love of history and the city with groups of all ages! When she is not guiding, you will find her at home with her husband, Brett & sweet Golden Retrievers, Kirby & Murph.