- Explore the Nation’s Capital: see the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress; stop to take a picture at the White House; pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery; visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation; nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Museums on the National Mall; marvel at D.C.’s must-see memorials: Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial to name a few.
- Immerse yourself in the incredible history of the Gettysburg battlefield.
- Drive through the Amish countryside and learn about the culture and customs of the Pennsylvania Dutch.
- Immerse yourself in Hershey’s Chocolate World & Theme Park.
- Experience Philadelphia: see the Liberty Bell and Ben Franklin’s gravesite & Printshop; visit the Independence Hall and the National Constitution Center; walk through Elfreth’s Alley, the nation’s oldest continuously inhabited residential street.
- Have a taste of the Big Apple: take in the breathtaking views of the Manhattan Skyline from the Empire State Building observation deck; visit the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, the two great symbols of America as the land of opportunity and freedom; make a reverent visit at the 9/11 Memorial to remember and learn more about the events of September 11, 2001; marvel at the bright lights of Times Square; experience the excitement of seeing a Broadway show.