- Experience a walking tour of the walls and four gates that surround the Old City will make you feel like you’ve travelled back in time.
- Visit Dufferin Terrace for a magnificent view of the St. Lawrence River and Château Frontenac, and enjoy a toboggan run!
- Enjoy a visit to the Place Royale, this historical gem, is where Québec City was officially founded. The unique period architecture testifies to the combined French and British influences so characteristic of the city’s built environment.
- Become a Soldat de la tour in one of the Martello Towers!
- Spend the afternoon of fun visiting the Ice Hotel and enjoy free time at the Winter Sports Village.
- Visit Montmorency Falls and see a waterfall that’s 30 metres higher than Niagara Falls!
- Enjoy traditional dancing & games at an Authentic Sugar Shack.
- and much more!