Standard Expedition Features
We believe that all-inclusive travel is the best way for groups to travel. With Academic Expeditions you will never have to worry about hidden costs or fees. Below we have listed the features that come standard on every expedition. If you do not see something you are looking for on your trip, such as professional photographs, backpacks, t-shirts, memorial wreaths, study journals, or other resources, don’t worry because your trip is fully customized to meet your needs and goals and we can always add it to your expedition.
Roundtrip Airfare (Since different airlines enforce different policies for baggage fees, these fees are not automatically included in the trip cost, unless specifically requested prior to registration)
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation (Only newer model motor coaches from insured and experienced operators are considered. All come with restrooms, air-conditioning, video, and reclining seats)
- Full Time 24/7 Expedition Leader (Our own Academic Expeditions® leaders are present during every moment of the tour for your added safety, education and sense of well-being. Their relational engagement in and in-between cities will add a sense of security and continuity to the educational information they also provide.)
- Premium Hotel Accommodations (Accommodations are all of the highest quality and all are well known names such as Marriott, Sheraton, and Doubletree, located close to where you want to be.)
- Professional Nighttime Security (Our accommodations are always in safe areas and for student groups we hire trusted private security on our floors throughout the night.)
- 3 Meals a Day (Our meals are all premium quality and generally include a variety of Historic Inns, Taverns, and finer dining experiences.)
- Admission to all activities and educational programming
- Evening Activities such as theatrical productions and sports events (Broadway shows, Blue Man Group, Baseball Games, etc.)
- All Gratuities
- Name Badges with a 24 hour emergency number
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Program (We automatically include comprehensive travel protection for any group that is arriving by Air and we offer it as an affordable option for groups that are arriving by Bus. This policy includes medical and accident coverage, pre-trip cancellation, trip interruption, evacuation, and baggage loss and delay. It truly is a comprehensive package offered by TripMate Insurance, a leader in the tour insurance industry. We provide an on-line insurance pamphlet to every participant. Please visit our Insurance Page for full details.) Academic Expeditions® carries a $10,000,000 Professional and General Liability Insurance Policy through the Steadfast Insurance Group, a standard in tour and travel insurance coverage. This policy offers our clients an additional layer of protection and confidence in the travel products that we offer.
Academic Expeditions is an accredited educational travel provider and a member of the major student travel, guiding, and transportation organizations across the country.
Contact Us: 917.520.5453 (General Inquiries) / 917.608.4177 (Registrations and Billing)