The Windy City
Walk the Magnificent Mile
Discover Amazing Museums
Besides being the Windy City, Chicago is a city full of history, science, industry, culture and sport. Come visit the many sights, see the magnificent skyline, and immerse yourself in one of the largest cities and urban areas in the United States.
The Magnificent Mile
The Shedd Aquarium
Museum of Science and Industry
Lincoln Park Zoo
Boat Cruise along the Chicago River
Information About Your Destination
CLICK THE TABS TO FIND OUT MORE
What to Expect
We customize each expedition to create a unique educational experience for your group.
Our trips include premium transportation, centrally located hotels, and generous, healthy meals.
Our professional expedition leaders seamlessly integrate practical logistics into the content-rich educational program.
See our Standard Tour Features(opens in a new tab) for more details.
Things to Do
What can you see in this amazing city? See below for more information!
- Dive in for unforgettable encounters with belugas, stingrays, sea otters and so many more animals from aquatic environments around the world at the Shedd Aquarium, one of the world’s largest indoor aquariums.
- Experience the Museum of Science and Industry one of the largest science museums in the world with a myriad of hands-on exhibits designed to spark scientific inquiry and creativity.
- Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in North America. Get the chance to meet more than 200 different species of animals – many of which are rare and endangered.
- Taste Chicago’s Famous Deep Dish Pizza.
- Your visit won’t be complete without seeing your reflection in the famous “Bean”, the monumental structure in Chicago’s Millennium Park, home to 25 acres of beautiful landscape, architecture and public art.
- Spend some time shopping, eating and enjoying the sights and sounds of Navy Pier.
- Marvel at the highlights of the Millennium Mile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because we care. It’s as simple as that. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and value is the heart of who we are and what we stand for. The level of personalized attention we provide for our groups sets us apart in this industry and is the number one reason why our schools return year after year. Read more on our Why Travel With Us page.
Safety is our highest priority. We work only with the highest quality vendors and will not run a trip if we feel the safety of our clients and guides is compromised. From full-time staff & logistical support, to 24-hr emergency phone access for all travelers, we’ve got you covered. Read more on our Standard Tour Features page.
Actually, no. We are a privately owned company that doesn’t need to answer to stockholders’ bottom lines, and with the advantages of mobile technology, our family-oriented team of versatile professionals avoids corporate overhead costs. This allows us to offer better quality tours at a more reasonable price and value than many of our competitors. We never have, nor ever will skimp on the quality of the goods or services we offer and will strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable.
Education is our primary goal. Our unique model learning through travel truly opens our participants’ eyes and minds to new ideas, cultures, and understandings. All of our customized educational content complies with school-based curriculum guidelines and is designed to meet teacher expectations and student learning objectives. Our curriculum is based on national and/or state standards and employs higher order critical thinking and develops real life connections for students.