Chicago Science Expedition 2022
Custom Educational Program
Guaranteed Refund Program
3-Day Program: Chicago
June 17 (Friday) – June 19 (Sunday), 2022
Per person price based on occupancy (Land Only):
$545 Family Quad
$580 Family Triple
$660 Family Double
$820 Family Single
$60 deposit due upon registration
Remaining balance due in installments: 11/5/21; 1/7/22 & 3/4/22.
Contracted prices are based on group size of 30 or more paying participants per motor coach (55 passengers max.) If the final number of paying participants totals less than the published price, the itinerary will be renegotiated or trip costs increased accordingly.
Receipt of deposit and online registration will confirm space and contracted pricing listed here.
Guaranteed Refund Program
When registering for the trip, you have the opportunity to enroll in our Guaranteed Refund Program (GRP) by selecting the additional CFAR coverage at a nominal nonrefundable premium of $10 per traveler. Opting in is the best thing you can do to protect your investment.
The number one question families ask us these days is “How much refund will I receive if needing to cancel, and how can I be guaranteed the maximum refund?” In response, we created the Guaranteed Refund Program (GRP) so that you can remain confident that your investment is protected even if plans change.
For specific details on this program please visit our Guaranteed Refund Program page. If you want to see the estimated nonrefundable amounts based on your trip cost, refer to the Homeschool Chicago 2022 GRP document.
- Your visit wouldn’t be complete without seeing your reflection in the famous “Bean“, the monumental structure in Chicago’s Millennium Park, home to 25 acres of beautiful landscape, architecture and public art.
- Dive in for unforgettable encounters with belugas, stingrays, sea otters and so many more animals from aquatic environments around the world at the Shedd Aquarium, one of the world’s largest indoor aquariums.
- Experience the Museum of Science and Industry, one of the largest science museums in the world with a myriad of hands-on exhibits designed to spark scientific inquiry and creativity.
View and Download Your Itinerary
*Your itinerary will evolve as the trip nears and more appointments are confirmed. The actual order and flow of non-scheduled sites will likely be adapted before and even during your trip. The above link will always provide you with the latest version of the itinerary as it develops.
- Professional General Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy ($10,000,000)
- Deluxe motor coach transportation with driver and all transfers (3 days)
- Full-time professional Academic Expeditions tour educator (3 days)
- All supplemental guiding services
- Custom designed itinerary
- Entrance fees to all program sites and day/evening activities
- All taxes
- All gratuities (tour leader and driver included, additional gratuity for exceptional service is always appreciated)
- 24 Hour emergency access number
- Personalized laser engraved name badges with lanyards
- Travel Protection Plan providing coverage for Cancellation, Interruption, Missed Connection, Travel Delay, Accident & Sickness Medical Expense, Evacuation, and Baggage Loss/Delay
- Option to add Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage to your insurance plan and enroll in our Guaranteed Refund Program – cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive 75% of nonrefundable payments or deposits paid to Academic Expeditions, less any refunds provided
*For full details about the travel protection we offer, visit our Insurance page.
- Souvenirs 🙂
- Transportation to/from hotel on first and last day
Meet Your Program Director
Angela Snitgen, Program Director
Contact: Email Angela / c: +1 917.608.4793
Born in Colorado and raised in Troy, Michigan, Angela Snitgen has always loved traveling. From scuba diving to sky diving, Angela has traversed the globe along with delivering rigorous history curriculum to her 8th grade students in Rochester for the past 14 years. Her main focus for educational travel is to provide engaging curriculum for students on tour. Angela has always had a passion for teaching, learning and travel and has been organizing student adventures to Washington DC for many years. When she’s not working, Angela can be found playing with her two children Joey and Lily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because we care. It’s as simple as that. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and value is the heart of who we are and what we stand for. The level of personalized attention we provide for our groups sets us apart in this industry and is the number one reason why our schools return year after year. Read more on our Why Travel With Us page.
Safety is our highest priority. We work only with the highest quality vendors and will not run a trip if we feel the safety of our clients and guides is compromised. From full-time staff & logistical support, to 24-hr emergency phone access for all travelers, we’ve got you covered. Read more on our Standard Tour Features page.
We understand that circumstances can change. We always attempt to work with our clients individually and find the best solutions for each situation. All details regarding our cancellation terms or substitution are outlined in the Terms and Conditions when registering for your trip online.