- Explore the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
- Stop to take a picture at the most notable symbol of the presidency, the White House.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Nourish your knowledge through the amazing exhibits of the Smithsonian Museums on the National Mall, such as the Natural History Museum, the National Air and Space Museum, African American History and Culture Museum, and the American History Museum.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see monuments: Lincoln Memorial, World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial to name a few.
- Have a taste of the Big Apple: take in the breathtaking views of the Manhattan Skyline from the Empire State Building observation deck; visit the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, the two great symbols of America as the land of opportunity and freedom; make a reverent visit at the 9/11 Memorial to remember and learn more about the events of September 11, 2001; marvel at the bright lights of Times Square and experience the excitement of seeing a Broadway show.