- Explore the heart of Capitol Hill, home to the U.S. Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and the Library of Congress.
- Pay your respects at Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for hundreds of thousands of brave men and women who sacrificed their lives in the name of our country.
- Visit Mount Vernon, George and Martha Washington’s beautiful home and plantation.
- Experience the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a living memorial to the Holocaust.
- Attend a Mass at the National Shrine of Immaculate Conception.
- Explore the history, narrative, and impact of the world’s most published Book at the Museum of the Bible.
- Marvel at D.C.’s must-see memorials: Lincoln, Jefferson, World War II, Martin Luther King Jr., and Iwo Jima to name a few.